Our Pablo Tote is a versatile and durable bag, thoughtfully designed for everyday use or carry-on travel.
The 9.5" handle drop is long enough to fit over the shoulder and short enough to carry as a top handle. The Nylon Exterior is water-repellent and lightweight making it a breeze to carry. The Vachetta leather is vegetable tanned- an eco friendly technique developed over centuries that uses organic materials instead of synthetic chemicals. It has a light natural color and with use and exposure to the environment, develops a patina, turning into a beautiful golden honey color.
Inside are 2 pockets- one zippered for securing essentials and one open for easy access. Additional leather protective feet on the bottom and interior waterproof lining protect the bag and its contents from the elements.
- Ethically and sustainably made in the U.S.
- 18" wide x 14" tall x 8" deep
- 9.5" handle drop length for over the shoulder or top handle carrying
- Lightweight and water-repellent nylon exterior
- Vachetta leather handles and trim
- 2 interior pockets (one zippered and one open)
This bag is a perfect gift. When I opened the box, I smelled the leather and saw how amazing the colors complimented each other. Now I see why the Pablo Tote is your most popular bag. I would recommend it to anyone who’s looking for something different.
The tote is perfect and very versatile! Great for everyday wear or even big enough for a weekend away. I have received SO many compliments. Extremely well made.
Got a Camo Pablo bag. The first one sent had some oil marks on leather, emailed J&M, they sent a return label and had my new bag within 4 days! Get complements on the bag constantly!
So many compliments... love the size n style... already looking at getting another! ❤️😀
Was trying to find a new bag for daughters weekend softball tournament, This is perfect for the weekend hotel stays, Might have to order the smaller one for everyday use!
So I’ve been using this bag for about a month now (including two 1-week long business trips) and...
- Works as an everyday bag or travel bag
- Trendy but can still be ‘professional’
- the leather is starting to age beautifully!
- Waterproof!! (I found myself in a torrential downpour and everything inside was perfectly dry)
- IT CAN FIT EVERYYYYYYTHING
- The medium is slightly larger than anticipated but keep in mind I’m only 5’1”
- After a week or so it lost a bit of its structure but still able to stand up alone
- It only has 2 interior pockets, I found myself using the pocket intended for my cell/easy grab items for gum/mints/etc so my cell phone ends up at the bottom of the bag. If it had 1 more interior front pocket and maybe a laptop slot it would be absolutely perfect.
- in need of an interior key hook
Overall, I could not be happier with my purchase. I received numerous compliments and have recommended it to all my friends.